Chanel - 167 Ballerina

It's been quite a while since I last posted here. I have some manicures waiting to be posted, but I'm (obviously) taking it easy .....

It's been quite a while since I last posted here. I have some manicures waiting to be posted, but I'm (obviously) taking it easy ... :P

My bestfriend and I visited London this month (it was superawesome, btw!) and I went to her place to plan and book everything. I found some Chanel and Dior polishes there and took them home with me for some testing, because well ... what's yours is mine, that's how friendships like this work. :P 


First one I tried is this a d o r a b l e peachy nude called 167 Ballerina. It suited my fresh set of gel nails in ballerina shape perfectly. I applied three thin coats and a top coat. The brush provides a smooth and even application and coverage. 


After swatching, it was time for some nail art! I decided to do a delicate pattern, inspired by photos I found on Instagram over time. I chose white and gold. The pattern is drawn freehand! 


Used products:
- 167 Ballerina by Chanel
- Love.Angel.Music.Baby by O.P.I
- white acrylic paint
- Born Pretty Store studs (see review them here)
- Quick dry topcoat by Essence cosmetics



How do you like it? :)

Until next time ...
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images