NOTD #7: Watermarble

I'm officially the biggest lazyass ever... This post was meant to happen on Friday since I did the mani on Thursday, but yeah, when you...

I'm officially the biggest lazyass ever... This post was meant to happen on Friday since I did the mani on Thursday, but yeah, when you don't feel like photoshoping, you simply don't. :)

I'm presenting you a simple watermarble design. Read more on watermarbling in my previous posts, you can also find quite a few tips and tutorials online. 


I painted the base of my "marble nails" white and added some studs on wet topcoat.

Used products:
- Pukka Purple by Models Own (Ice Neon collection)
- white polish and from local store
- Devotion by China Glaze
- top coat by Essence cosmetics


And yes, I did both hands this time! You can see my poor broken nail, planning to fix it with gel soon and also put some gel on the others since they started breaking abnormally fast.


Love,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images