NOTD #1: Paintforlife watermarble

I'm slowly getting into a very interesting technique - watermarbling. The designs are so fabulous and when you get what it's all ab...

I'm slowly getting into a very interesting technique - watermarbling. The designs are so fabulous and when you get what it's all about - they are so easy to do. I'm currently wearing a cute pink watermarble which I created using all three shades from Beauty UK's #paintforlife set. I first bought it because some of the money goes to breast cancer research, but I fell in love with these pink beauties at first sight (or better said - at first swatch). They spread well so they are easy to work with.


I read a lot about watermarbling on IG, so let me just point out what's most important: your water must be room temperature and you need to use polishes that spread. To figure that out you need to try your polishes and never give up. It's best to use a white polish as a base, it makes the colors pop. And secure your fingers with tape or a peel off base, because the clean up will be easier. My first watermarble took a lot of time and failed attempts, but this one was really easy, and it's only my second time. :)


The cute little butterfly is from a set of rhinestones that I reviewed in my previous post. I got it from Born Pretty Store. I suggest you take a look at their site, the items are really cheap and the shipping is free worldwide. Also you can get 10 % discount on your entire purchase if you use my code PATG10 at the checkout. 





Love,
Patricija 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images