NOTD #9: Teacher

Yes, teacher! I'm teaching in second grade of elementary school tomorrow as a part of my practical classes. I'm so excited. ...

Yes, teacher! I'm teaching in second grade of elementary school tomorrow as a part of my practical classes. I'm so excited.


I can't show up with my bright pink claws, because I wouldn't want the kids to get distracted. So I modified my mani to peachy nude with some glitter. I left my ring finger as it was and added some glitter from Essence's million dollar baby (jewel effect) & painted the rest of my nails with Kiko's Blush.



Used products:
- 507 Blush by Kiko 
- pixie dust, icy fairy, million dollar baby and top coat by Essence cosmetics



How do you like the new look of my blog? :)
post signature

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images