NOTD #8: Breast cancer awareness ballerinas

Hello, my little blog, it's been a while ... :) So much's going on lately and I don't have a lot of time for my nails. They...

Hello, my little blog, it's been a while ... :)

So much's going on lately and I don't have a lot of time for my nails. They started breaking a lot since I always hit something in all this rush. So I decided to do a gel overlay to make them stronger. A lot of my nails were shorter because of the breaks, so I would have to use a tip. Finally, I decided to use a tip on all of them and give a ballerina shape a try, since this is becoming a very popular nail shape lately. I must say I really love it, it's not as dangerous as stiletto and it makes my hands divalicious.:) 


When I was deciding for a design, I wanted to do something pink, because October is breast cancer awareness month. This disease is running in my family and I have so much respect for women dealing with it. My grandma fought it last year and she came out a real hero. I couldn't be more proud. 


Used products:
- Gumballs by Models Own
- pixie dust, icy fairy and  top coat by Essence cosmetics
- Devotion by China Glaze
- striping tape


Gumballs

I would like to point out that Gumballs by Models Own is from Sweet Shop collection and it's scented. Have you ever imagined painting your nails and smelling candy?? It's amazing. My nails still smell of candy after more than 6 hours!

pixie dust (holo shimmer on my ring finger, topped with icy fairy glitter)

And a little reminder for you ladies:


Have a wonderful weekend,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images