Essie - Really Red

Hello, hello. :) Recently I added some new polishes to my collection and I've been wearing them a lot lately, I just haven't taken...

Hello, hello. :)

Recently I added some new polishes to my collection and I've been wearing them a lot lately, I just haven't taken any pictures. My nails have grown a l-o-t during my 3 weeks of teaching first graders last month. I bought 3 new Essie polishes on Friday and decided to take some pictures since my nails are looking pretty fabulous.


Today I want to show you a really nice shade of red - Really Red by Essie. It was picked by my boy because I seriously couldn't just pick one (you know you have too many polishes when you're standing in front of a stash in a drugstore and can't decide which one to buy since you already own at least 3 other polishes in similar colors). I looove it. It suits me really well, the coverage and application are great and it doesn't chip easily - pictures are taken after 3 days.


Pictured 2 coats + top coat


Talk to you soon (probably not, but ok :D)!


post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images