NOTD #6: Watercolor Bubbles

What's up everybody? Slovenian students.. are you ready for our first day tomorrow? :) I was moving to Ljubljana yesterday and I br...

What's up everybody? Slovenian students.. are you ready for our first day tomorrow? :)

I was moving to Ljubljana yesterday and I broke a nail on my left hand (although I have them really short now! *rage*), so I'm forced to do designs on my right hand now. I had to choose something simple and I decided to finally give watercolor nailart a try. What a simple and beautiful technique! I'm in love! And not to brag but I did one hell of a job with my left (non-dominant) hand! :)



Product used:
- Blue Glint by Models Own
- 'exotic liras' by Essie
- white polish from Tedi
- top coat by Essence cosmetics
- acrylic paints
- brush



3D bows from Born Pretty Store
 I would like to remind you that you can find a lot of amazing cheap nailart decorations and tools on Born Pretty Store. They ship worldwide and the shipping is FREE. Also, you can use my code PATG10 at the checkout to get 10 % off your order! :)

Models Own - Blue Glint
Essie - exotic liras
I will post a video tutorial for making these bubbles on my Instagram and Facebook page by tomorrow so be sure to check it out. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images