Dreamcatcher in pink

Hello! :) This weekend I was really busy with different manicures - Nail it! Magazine is having a contest, they're collecting manicu...

Hello! :)


This weekend I was really busy with different manicures - Nail it! Magazine is having a contest, they're collecting manicures for November/December issue and the deadline is tomorrow. I made sure to do a mani for every category - holiday, Autumn and feather. 

Today I want to show you my feather inspired mani. I decided to include a dreamcatcher and a lot of feathers, everything in pink combination.



The base is created with a sponge, different shades of pink and some glitter. For the feathers I used acrylic paint. When I was done, I decided to also add some loose silver glitter.

Used products:
- Grow Stronger by Essie
- white polish by S-he
- Candy by Beauty Women
- pink polish and glitter by Komet Kozmetik
- purple and pink polish by Beauty UK Wild Child set
- glitterbomb by Essence cosmetics
- Matte top coat and Jelly top coat by Aura
- white and red acrylic paint
- loose silver glitter
- sponge
- thin brush


Do you like this mani better with or without glitter? :)

Love,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images