NOTD #2: Colorful

Hello :) Today I'm wearing a dynamic design, which I created using striping tape and a sponge. Quick tutorial: 1. Apply ...

Hello :)


Today I'm wearing a dynamic design, which I created using striping tape and a sponge.


Quick tutorial:

1. Apply white polish as a base.
2. Apply quick drying top coat.
3. Use striping tape to create any pattern you want.
4. Apply your polishes on a sponge. You can use what ever color you want and combine as many as you want.
5. Tap the sponge onto your nail to apply the colors. Than apply the polishes again and repeat. You should get opaque colors now.
6. Remove the striping tape immediately after sponging while your polish is still wet.
7. Seal your manicure with topcoat.


Used products:
- White polish (I got mine from T€di for 1€)
- Quick dry top coat by Essence cosmetics
- Off to miami! by Essence cosmetics
- Neon green and neon pink by Colleen
- Mint Milk by KIKO
- Hi-impact blue by BYS
- Striping tape
- Sponge (stolen from mom's kitchen)



I created my Facebook page today. Join me here and stay updated. ;)

Love,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images