Birthday girl

My youngest sister had her 10th birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday, my sunshine! She is a "mini me" so she needed a manicure fo...

My youngest sister had her 10th birthday on Thursday. Happy birthday, my sunshine! She is a "mini me" so she needed a manicure for today's celebration. :D She's obsessed with Frozen so we needed to include Olaf in her mani. Well ... my masterpiece maybe looks a little bit like him. Maybe. A little. Turn your imagination on. ;)




Used products:
- White and blue polish from T€di
- That's What I Mint! by Essence cosmetics
- Blue polish and glitter by Colleen
- Quick dry topcoat by Essence cosmetics
- Acrylic paint
- Thin brush
- Sponge


Vse najboljše, lepotička! <3

With love,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images