GelLack in the house

Hello, hello :) My dear cousin came by this weekend and she was kind enough to offer her nails as test bunnies for my new GelLack set by ...

Hello, hello :)

My dear cousin came by this weekend and she was kind enough to offer her nails as test bunnies for my new GelLack set by Depend. I only bought BASE, TOP and remover, because I already have cleanser, UV lamp and other tools from my set for making gel nails. I don't like the idea of boring nails in one color, so I decided to try making permanent manis using the sandwich method. It turned out quite awesome, we did a houndstooth pattern combined with bright pink. 

Source: http://www.dependcosmetic.com/int/Product.asp?PageNumber=121&Product_Id=804



Used products: 
- 'strenght' from #paintforlife set by Beauty UK
- white polish from T€di
- black and white acrylic paints
- TOP and BASE GelLack by Depend



Join me on Facebook and Instagram. :)

Love,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images