NOTD #3: Spray Marble

Uh, it's been a while. I'm almost done with my room, so I have some time to do my nails and try some new polishes. I bought four ne...

Uh, it's been a while. I'm almost done with my room, so I have some time to do my nails and try some new polishes. I bought four new Essie polishes at DM last week for a special price (2 for 1). I'm loving them more and more, too bad they're quite expensive for a student budget. :(
Go to your blog list
Yesterday I tried 'lilacism' and I fell in love with the shade. It really suits my skin tone and makes my hands so adorable. You can see a quick swatch here on my IG. I'm sure I'll use it again soon and take better pictures to upload on my blog.


I decided to do a watermarble using a spray (you can use hand sanitizer/body spray ...). I love it how you can play with polishes and the designs using this technique always turn out fabulous. 


I recorded the process and you can see a quick video tutorial here.


Used products:
- Fiji by Essie
- It's raining men! and top coat by Essence cosmetics
- Devotion by China Glaze
- thin brush
- dotting tool
- spray


For my ring finger I decided to do something shiny to go along the metallic polishes on my other fingers. I outlined the nail with a thin brush, then I used a dotting tool to create a flower-ish shape and I filled it with placing drop shaped silver rhinestones.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images