Models Own: Blue Glint

There was a special sale last week in Slovenian online store Click2Chic , where you could get 5 Models Own polishes for the price of 3. I c...

There was a special sale last week in Slovenian online store Click2Chic, where you could get 5 Models Own polishes for the price of 3. I couldn't miss it! Here are my picks (from left to right):

- Blue Glint (HyperGels)
- Turquoise Gloss (HyperGels)
- Bubblegum (Ice Neon)
- Pukka Purple (Ice Neon)
- Gumballs (Sweet Shop)


I decided to try the Blue Glint first. It's from the HyperGels collection. I really love it. It's opaque in only one coat. The formula is thick, but you can apply it easily and it dries fast. Pictured: 2 coats + top coat (although it would be better without top coat because mine just added some bubbles - the polish itself shines just perfectly and you can say it kind of looks like gel).






Can't wait to try the others! I already painted all of them on my sister's nails (1 color on each), but her fingers are camera-shy. ;)

Love,
Patricija

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images