SuperNubs

It's probably just me, but I prefer shorter nails over long ones. Lately I've been experiencing some small nail breaks that turned ...

It's probably just me, but I prefer shorter nails over long ones. Lately I've been experiencing some small nail breaks that turned into major cracks which couldn't be fixed anymore, so in my moment of weakness I just grabbed a file and gave my nails a fresh start. They're really short, but that's what I prefer right now. My hands are super small, so my nubs fit them perfectly. And now I can play all the instruments I want and not worry about breaking a nail or two. :)

Short nails are no exception when it comes to nailart. There's still a lot of designs you can do. Today I've decided to do a dotticure combined with Mickey Mouse theme. I tried Essie's 'cute as a button' for the first time and something cute was the right thing to paint on this gorgeous pink-ish shade.


Products used: 
- 'cute as a button' by Essie
- acrylic paints
- top coat by Essence cosmetics
- thin brush, dotting tool


Join me on my Facebook page and let's share designs and get to know eachother! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Vsakič bolj navdušena! Verjetno bomo kšno predavanje posvetile mojim nohtom. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti <3 Lej, si kadar koli dobrodošla, da se oglasiš in sprobaš kar hočeš :))

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images