NOTD #5: Hello, Autumn

Autumn's here! Not really sure how to feel about it this year since we had a really cold Summer here in Slovenia. We start a new semest...

Autumn's here! Not really sure how to feel about it this year since we had a really cold Summer here in Slovenia. We start a new semester on Wednesday and I'm moving back to Ljubljana this week so I'll be able to do nails more often. Ah, the perks of a student life.. :) Me and my best friend are having some big plans for the end of this year and I'm starting to feel I'm finally going to move on with my life after all. 

Today I have an Autumn manicure for you. I did it a while back for a contest and was waiting for the right time to post it. I don't remember which polishes I used, but I remember the procedure. The base is a gradient of two polishes, topped with some loose glitter. The studs were originally golden and I simply painted them with matching polish. The leaves on my ring finger are hand painted with different polishes.



I wish you all a great Autumn with lots of cozy sweaters, hot tea and cuddles. Make it magical. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images