NOTD #4: Girly Flowers

I decided to do a cute girly manicure on 'fiji' by Essie . I mattified my nails and drew little flowers with white acrylic paint. T...

I decided to do a cute girly manicure on 'fiji' by Essie. I mattified my nails and drew little flowers with white acrylic paint. Then I added some loose glitter mixed with clear polish. On my ring finger I added loose glitter while the polish was still wet. All sealed with top coat. For video tutorial click here.


Used products:
- Fiji by Essie
- Clear polish and top coat by Essence cosmetics
- white acrylic paint
- loose glitter
- dotting tool
- thin brush
- fan brush

A special thank you to my little 10-year-old sister who made me this cute bow ring! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Flickr Images